Students who are interested in applying for the DHS and NSF Cybercorps® Scholarship for Service (SFS) Program at FIU must provide the following as part of their application process:
- Apply online using this link
- Two letters of recommendations from faculty, staff, or employers
- Apply for FAFSA and select FIU for the delivery of the information
- Include a CV that includes work experience, key skills, honors/awards, GPA
- Include official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (scan of official copies are fine during the application, hard copies should be provided if selected).
- Write a statement of purpose describing professional, personal, academic goals, commitment to SFS program, and how the program will help achieve these goals.
- Provide a writing sample – earlier papers (published or unpublished) to demonstrate the applicant’s writing abilities
- Complete and sign the service agreement form Download PDF
- A completed and signed responsibility and obligation acknowledgement form Download PDF
Please submit your applications by Friday March 15, 2019 following these directions!